Utah horse camps

Karel Waugh karelw@earthlink.net
This is directed at those of you familiar with horse camping in southern
Utah.  My husband and I plan to take off from Calif. on Sept. 10th and
spend about 3 weeks in Utah with our horses.  I've received a lot of info
on national parks, forests, state parks, etc. but none of it tells you
anything about horse camps.  If you've camped there and have a favorite
place to ride would you email me privately and tell me about it.  Any info
would be greatly appreciated.
Karel in Calif.