Fw: New Clearance Shoes at Kelly's

Title: Kelly's New Shoes!

----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly's Running Warehouse
To: dabneyesq@cs.com
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 12:22 PM
Subject: New Clearance Shoes at Kelly's

Tons of new clearance shoes at Kelly’s Running Warehouse!

If you’re looking for deals on name-brand, new running shoes, you’ve got to check out Kelly’s Running Warehouse. We’ve just added a bunch of new shoes to the clearance section to make room in the warehouse for the new fall shoes. Now is the time to stock up on your favorite shoes!

As always at Kelly’s Running Warehouse, you save $3 off each additional pair of shoes you buy!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from our mailing list, click here
Web Code: CDD-01312
* This is an exclusive announcement from Kelly’s Running Warehouse