Re: Stirrup Gizmo

Hi T'Lara Joy  -

Neat name, btw.  I think you're talking about a set of stirrup turners (?).
You can buy 'em or make 'em. You just need to know the width of the stirrup/
leather. I have mine on western saddles. I have a set I bought (metal) from
www.stagecoachwest.com.  They were about $20.  I live 5 minutes from the
store. I also have two sets I made from heavy leather and lag bolts. I'm
sure you can get them from most of the tack stores.

Ride Safe -

Cheryl in WNY

>I am looking for the gadget that attaches to the stirrup leather that
allows >the stirrups to hang at right angles to the horse