Re: Re: Re: Horse height ads

Boy that's the truth!! I am tall, so I look for taller horses. And I cant tell you how many thousands of miles I have driven to look at 15.3 horses that were 14.3. ""Oh but we measured him with a stick!!""  Fiddle sticks! Annie G.
   Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge

I'm not even sure being measured with a stick will convince some---since we started measuring horse height at research rides, on hard, level ground, with a good stick, there's always at least one person that will insist we don't need to measure because their horse **is** such-and-such height.  When our stick says shorter (invariably), it must be that "the stick is wrong" (it isn't).  The best is when we're told the horse is "officially" 16-something.  We manage to keep our faces straight until we get back into the motorhome, then we all start rolling around laughing hysterically.

Susan G