Re: RC: RE: tack wishes

marlene.moss@wcom.com writes:

<< Can't help with the rest - I'm looking too!  Especially those half chaps!

Isn't that the truth.  It killed me to take out a pair of scissors and hack
off the top of my lovely leather half chaps.  I'm 5'7" and between 155 and
160, so I'm not svelte, but I'm also not a truck, and in order to get a size
which fit comfortably around my legs, I had to get size "large" which of
course is meant to be "tall".

For whatever it's worth, I was able to start an inch or so away from the
zipper and cut them down in an arc behind my knee, then back 'up' to the
zipper.   The haven't frayed or unwound or anything.....

pat farmer