RE: tack wishes

Angie,
Well, if I can find a source for that really nice neoprene, I am really
thinking about adding cruppers to my product line.  I tried using the
crupper ends available in harness catalogs, but I won't use it on my horse,
so won't sell it.  I'll use biothane rather than the leather that Ortho-Flex
uses for the adjustment, so much easier to adjust.

I have a perfect English girth.  I can't remember who makes it, but I bought
it from Bobbi at www.rmtc.net , she can probably tell you what it is. It has
2 loops for the breast collar so you don't even have to think about putting
it on right!  It also has leather flaps behind the buckles (which are roller
buckles).  I find out the brand if someone wants me to.

I make a biothane breast collar with every piece adjustable except the piece
that crosses the withers.  I can custom size that if people have
preferences, but I never liked a buckle there either.

Speaking of customization, I've had the most fun with my business making
custom products for people.  Things they want in biothane but can only find
in leather, things that don't exist at all except in the minds of some very
creative people or things that just aren't made any more.  Many times I
charge less for these custom items than I would if it was normally in my
product line.  So if you have something really off the wall that can be made
with biothane, I'm happy to help.

Can't help with the rest - I'm looking too!  Especially those half chaps!

Marlene
Moss Rock Endurance Adventures
www.mossrockendurance.com

PS - The most important piece of tack I have is my crosspull bridle that
doesn't piss my mare off, causing her to shake her head and fight me and
entire ride.  The piece of tack I wish for is the perfect saddle -
lightweight, narrow twist, wide enough for my mare, enough weight
distribution and costs a third the price of the Reactor Panel that I really
want!