easy boots

Betty bettywashburn@worldnet.att.net
Hi everyone.  I followed the instructions on Karen's page for
easyboots and have been using them on my barefoot horse for
the past 2 weeks.  Meaning, that I seal them at the top with
duct tape.  So far, they haven't come off; even through the
4 creek crossings with slippery, muddy banks that we ford
on each ride.  When it comes time to do an actual ride (planning
on Biltmore at the end of September), do you boot users think
I should foam them on?
Karen, do you always use the foam on rides?
TIA, Betty and Echo.

PS, The one time I didn't duct tape them, one came off.