Re: Show and Tell

>>All his bad behavior is aimed towards forward progress.>>

Yep, so that is why I forgive a lot.  Ibn is also exceptionally well behaved otherwise and lots of people don't even know or believe that he's a stallion.

The one time the vetting area was in a very dusty area (black earth) - you know the stuff the horses just LOVE - and when I trotted out, I had to almost drag Ibn across the patch of dirt, but when we came back, I could feel him getting shorter and shorter and it was very funny to see this horse trotting with buckled legs and eventually almost trotting on his knees.  About 10 paces from the vet I gave up the fight and just let him roll.  Everybody was in stitches, especially because he went into the vet white and came out black!

>>"Of course after he begins to become *really* fit he may become quite cheerful indeed">>

Wonderful quote.  I can just imagine how cheerful Ibn will be next season if he's already jolly now with the training we do currently ;-))  Oh boy.