trip West from Midwest

Lela Roby lelawren@cs.com
On August 17, I will be heading West out of Louisville, Ky to Oregon
House, CA.  I am hauling Haflinger gelding.  I was looking for someplace
to let the horse stay overnight that Friday, and also Saturday night.  I
will have a portable electric fence to attach him to the trailer.  I won't
need anything at all except maybe some water, and my husband and I will
sleep in our trailer, of course.  So if anyone has a place we could camp
out somewhere between I-29 and I-80/Lincoln NE area the night of the 17th,
and another place in Nevada around 100 miles or so East of California on
near I-80 on Saturday, the 18th, please let me know.  If not, if anyone
knows of any horse campgrounds or fairgrounds where I could let the horse
out of the trailer for the night, that would be great, too.
Thanks!
Lela Roby
lelawren@cs.com