Appaloosa vs Arab

Hi Ridecampers

Just thought I'd do a bit of bragging on behalf of the appaloosa breed!!
Last night at our Appaloosa Horse Club annual awards banquet here in South
Africa we recognized an appaloosa gelding "Alpha Toby's Napoleon" for the
following:

10 consecutive National Championship completions!!!!!. The only 2 horses
have to come close with 9 completions and both retired unsound the year
following their achievement, Napoleon is still completely sound and "Fit to
Continue".
For those interested our national championship is 200km over 3 days and all
three days have to be completed to get a completion. Napoleon did the 10th
ride this year at age 18!!! he started his career at age nine and has had 11
years in competition so far without a single fallout!!! yes NEVER!!! He has
finished every single ride ever entered!!!

No flames arab owner!! :-) as I own appaloosa as well as arabian horses so
feel qualified to boast!!

Celeste
(South Africa)

I'D RATHER BE RIDING !