Re: RC: Marcia's horse

Who Saamson?  He is by Saam who is of the Samtyr and Sambor lines of Arabian
race horses.  Saam was horse of the year on the track and my friends bought
him.  I am not sure of hte mare but think it was Malabar Athena's sister and
I think her name of Valkry, wish I could spell it.  Ask Susan Allison Cheng.
She bred Saamson and I think she gave him to the trainer and then Marcia got
him but that could be my faulty memory.  susanallisoncheng@earthlink.net or
susanallisoncheng@email.msn.com