Assume?

kerry kerrydykes@yahoo.com
"Roger, in my life i found that  whenever i assumed anything it usually
followed the cliche it makes an "ass of u or me".  do you in your right
mind think either of those 2 girls could have done what they did w/out
potato?  anywhere in all your endurance riding career could you?  i could
not.  so why do you want to belittle him?  tom sites"

In this came Tom I think you may have made an ass of yourself by assuming
that Roger was "belittling" Potato.
If you hadn't postd this message. I certainly WOULDN'T have read his
message as negative.......  You read a hell of
a lot more into it that I did...

Kerry