Tevis Finishers

I'm sitting here, running down to the finish line every
time a new horse comes in. Have uploaded the finish list
to 8 riders. Are you still watching or are you asleep? <g>

Just saw Nancy Corbeletta. Her horse looked great - he just
wanted to keep moving. Nancy, OTOH, said "Shame about the
rider, barfing isn't fun". I don't think she had the best
ride, even if Steele Fire II did.

Tony Benedetti's horse wouldn't stop scarfing the whole
time they vetted it. It was tucked into a bucket of
mash and carrots.

Have also uploaded links to Foresthill pics - sorry
no captions yet. Two of the pages are duped and I'm
trying to figure out if the photos don't exist, or
have been misplaced.

Am also keeping an ear out for Lower Quarry/Francisco's
times, but have to prod to get these results. Again,
are you interested, or sleeping... (such indignation
that anyone *else* gets to sleep).

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person scrabbling around in the Sierra Nevada, CA

Tevis coverage at:
http://www.quacky.co.uk/~elsie/Tevis-2001/