Here we are again (Tevis coverage)

We're about ten minutes from the winner coming in. Marcia
Smith left the quarry at a bit past 9pm, I believe, so
with luck, she'll be here any minute. Stand by.

Marcus and I took some time to go up to FH to see some
horses in the flesh. We have yet more photos, but don't
know if we'll get them all up tonight.

Marcus is busy working on the Squaw photos without taking
the time to research who the rider/horse was (which is what
takes the time). I'll try and get him to do the FH ones
too.

I'm working on getting the FH times up. I just put the latest
pull list up. i've also got rider info from Michigan Bluff
soon to come.

We're going as fast as we can, but we're pretty burnt out.
I've been up since 4 am, after 4 hours sleep in the bed
of the truck in 20 mph winds (or so it seemed - it was
FREEZING up at Watson's Monument this morning).

I'm sorry to the AOLers who can't view the site. It seems
to be purely an AOL problem. One reason why I avoid that
thing. Most PCs have MS Explorer on them, which should
view the site fine. I just don't have time to duplicate
everything here as well.

As for the Charisse Glenn/Carl Mergenthaler (we hope -
we were guessing a little) photo - I think it's on
the second Squaw page. Enjoy.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person scrabbling around in the Sierra Nevada, CA

Tevis coverage at:
http://www.quacky.co.uk/~elsie/Tevis-2001/