Re: Tevis coverage

OK

* have some pulls up
* have All RF in times up (the initial list was wrong -
  I'd not noticed the four columns to a page.. not *one*
  column to a page... wishful thinking <g>). It is now
  complete.
* have some Dusty Corners Through times up (will add if
  we get them, although they might just be the top ten
  reported now until FH
* am about to upload the link to the first Squaw photos
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person scrabbling around in the Sierra Nevada, CA

Tevis coverage at:
http://www.quacky.co.uk/~elsie/Tevis-2001/