[Fwd: Harrisburg march for game land]

PA Protest Ride at Harrisburg for Keeping PA State Game Lands Open to
Horses:

BTW--I am going down for this, so If someone near me (Bloomsburg, PA)
needs a ride, let me know.

--
 Helga Loncosky
THE ARCHIVAL MORGAN RECORD--Registry for Foundation and Half-Morgans

The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the
inside of a man"--Winston Churchill