Re: RC: Really? Who is responsible here?

I laughed while the tears ran down my cheeks.

This is both funny and sad, and exactly why my children and I got into
endurance.

The show pressure on horse and child made me sick to my stomach.

Riding free through the mountains on horses the children owned and maintained
nurtured my free spirit.

Two generations later none of us show but all of us have horses and endure!

Bless you and good luck,  I just did not have the stomach for it.

Joan