Re: RC: Newbie News (long) and a big thanks to the "oldbies"

Just would like people to know that the statement below is a drastic
understatement!

> Deanna German finishis2win@columbus.rr.com
> In conclusion, it was a great ride. I did not accomplish my mission of
> showing my mare she could get tired,

Not only did she not realize what tired was, she was still so full of it that
"uncle" Akela and I had to go over to her before Deanna could even dismount!
(I'd pulled at halfway; something funky with Akela's LF.)  But even so, uncle
Akela and I are very proud!

Mickie