Tevis Travelers

sindy mccosker sindymccosker@hotmail.com
I just talked to my husband who has been sitting on Highway 80 around Blue
Canyon for 1/2 hour now.  Traffic is stopped with a lot of old cars broken
down.  If you are coming up for the Tevis be aware that this is Hot August
Nights weekend in Reno.  You will be caught up in that traffic coming up
the hill from the west.  My daughter said there is a motor home pulling a
horse trailer sitting there in the heat.  Make sure you bring water for
your horses, just in case you get stuck in that traffic.