Re: RC: XP info

Lots of people that went were retired, some had no problem with the $$ part
of it, others couldn't afford it but went anyway.  Took out loans, borrowed
money from relatives, etc.  Most realized it was a once in a lifetime
opportunity so did what it took to make it happen.  I was really lucky to
be able to get so much time off of work, and they are even glad to have me
back.  It wasn't easy, but it was worth it.  Would I do it
again?  Absolutely!   k