XP Information

<<All during the winter and spring there was a lot of discussion between you
and mainly Susan G. regarding feed etc.  I would really be interested in
finding out what exactly you ended up feeding, where you got the feed from,
how did you find hay, etc., was there always a farrier, and most of all,
how did you ever get up on that horse each day!! (let alone get out of
bed!!).>>

Also, what types of saddles used, pads, etc.  Were the horses in portable
corrals, tied to trailer ties, or just to the trailers? Did you use special
shoes for different parts of the ride? I would love to hear more details of
the day to day taking care of the horses. The horses seemed to do just fine
so I'm wondering how you managed it?