Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: Charges only pertain to AERC members

And the funny thing is not more than a month ago some ride managers were
complaining that it was just too hard to figure out who was already a
member. There were quite a few posts on this list advocating dropping the
$10 day membership requirement. My how quick the worm turns.
Nancy Mitts
AERC # 8558