Re: RC: saddles

We have an older model endurance saddle made by ortho-flex.  It is in
good shape and comes with 2 girths, booties, endurance stirrups.  It
originally sold for about 1200 dollars. We are asking $400.  This is a
good saddle and has always been kept indoors.  We live in Parkton, NC
and are going through Greensboro on the 16 or 17 of August. If you are
interested in looking at the saddle we could arrange to meet you
somewhere up there.   Thanks , Bonnie Pitts, 910-858-3900