Check it Out!
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Thread Index] [Author Index] [Subject Index]

Re: RC: need help finding flymask


It's called ROBIN G CRUSADER FLY MASK.  One place to find it is Long
Riders Gear.

1-800-420-4327 or  $22-$28 depending on size.

Regards, Jim

> Barb Jefferson wrote:
> I could have SWORN I recently saw a fly mask in a catalog with a flap
> that comes down over the nose and helps protect against sunburn.  I
> can't for the life of me remember where I saw it, or if I
> just imagined it?  Anybody out there know who might carry such an
> item?  Thanks.
> Barb Jefferson

Richard T. "Jim" Holland                 Phone:  (706) 258-2830
LANCONN, Inc.                            FAX:    (706) 632-1271
Three Creeks Farm			 INTERNET:
175 Hells Hollow Drive                   
Blue Ridge, GA 30513

    Check it Out!    

Home    Events    Groups    Rider Directory    Market    RideCamp    Stuff

Back to TOC