Re: RC: Saddle sore - still :o(

In a message dated 7/31/2001 4:22:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tallcarabs@juno.com writes:

.  I did like that Aussie, but it fit me, not her.  Help?

I ripped most of the stuffing out of the panels in front on my aussie saddle
and use a supracor pad.  I don't necessarily recommend it but it worked for
me and I figured at the worst I could have the saddle restuffed and sell
it........maryben