Fwd: RC: Conflict of Interest

Hi Angie: Congratulations, you are on a team to go to the Pan Am (Not an
AERC ride). USET does want something. They want you to WIN! Just remember
"To Finish Is to Win" Pace your Horse to finish, even last to finish is a
WIN. Try to Finish and we will all be proud of you. USET does not have a
Mint to print money. Most of their budget comes from Donors, large and
small. They want something for their buck too. Donor Pools can dry up when
there are no Winners. Best of Luck Hope