Re: Am I on the right track?

Thanks for the replies I got. The overwhelming concensus is that I need to
be riding more ;-)
Can anyone give me some more specific guidance...

How quickly should I be increasing mileage?
When would it be reasonable to try, say, a novice CTR on her? (2 months, 6
months?)
Diet- and maintainance-wise, is what I'm doing now going to sustain her, or
should I expect to make some changes?

thanks!
Kimberly

kimber@telis.org