V2B Semi-Final Accounting

Thanks to Lynn Goleman CPA we have received our semi-final accounting tho more proceeds are coming in.  After paying all bills we have enough of a balace left to buy the computer system and the piano.  With the kind help of an EDS representive in Budapest we have the technical assistance to set them up.  They are also in communication with their supplier and Compac. Where are all the promised Ridecamp instruments?  I have yet to get any and we need more.  Lou Reed said.."Children are the only ones to Blush and life is only to die..."  I say from my Grand Opera SOLAR HARDWARE..."  the only thing for certain for down and out thoughtout certain is a big black curtain cause we are all to die.   It comes down the amount of goodness we share along the way..."  To you in the stands or feint from the sight of blood don't tell me my breath stinks or my equitation is unbalanced.  Because you can't smell the leather and sweat or see the sparks from the swords or hear the grunts and groans.  Hopefully, our Blessing of the Horse will be outside St. Stevens Cathedral and we'll leave Vienna in the darkness of night to outrun the traffic.  tom sites