Fwd: National Championship

Dear Connie: How pleased I am to receive your post. Now we have a pure AERC
National Championship! Un-cluttered with all those other organizations. Sure
wish I could be there. Best of luck to all our AERC Riders. I know it will
be the best ever! I hear you have some awesome trails.  Best of everything:
Hope Lundquist