Fwd: RC: Conflict of Interest

Hi Kerry: If you read the July 2001 issue of AERC News starting on page 26
and continued on pages 55 & 56. USET provides "FREE" trips for only
International riders. Their bread is buttered indeed. They are the ones on
the take. They are the only ones getting something for free. They are
espousing the merits of USET and de-denouncing AHSA before any decision has
been made regarding which of these organizations will ultimately be the NGB
for Equestrian Sports. It has been made to appear that AERC is in favor of
USET. This may be or not for at least one percent of the AERC Membership who
are International Rider hopefuls. Does it matter what the rest of the 99% of
AERC Membership thinks. I still do wonder where they got all this
information before the rest of us! So which group do you fall into, the 1%
or the 99%. AERC is a California Membership Corporation. The Membership are
the OWNERS OF THE CORP. If you are a AERC Member you are one of the owners.
If you think that the BOD of any Corp. is not responsible to the Owners,
think again. Being a citizen of a Country and a owner of a Corp are quite
two different things. Bye Hope