Gu

Is this Gu stuff that Sportack sells tasty?  I've ordered the chocolate
one and the orange one just to try.  I find that when I ride I sometimes
need something but I don't really have the stomach for those sport bars
(am I the only one out there that has a hard time swallowing that pasty
mess?!).

I can just anticipate my next LD race, hopefully the Llano Estacado in
Sept, and being too nervous to eat breakfast then subsequently my blood
sugar plummeting down the road in less than hour.  Will Gu make a good
substitute?

Kris