RE: High withers/saddle

A friend of mine has an older OF saddle for sale.  I don't know what model
it is, but it is a cutback style and might work for your horses higher
withers.  It's in great shape.  I don't know what she's asking, but I can
find out if you're interested.  It's currently sitting in my tack room.  I
tried it out, but the knee/thigh rolls were just too much for me.  Otherwise
it was very comfortable and seemed to fit several of our horses.
Marlene