RE: Re: New horse/Gelding/stallion questions

<<I guess a "poop" survey would be the only way to settle this question>>

Well, my 5 yr old gelding pees in one spot only.  He poops in a fairly small
area.  He will poop wherever he is in the pasture, but comes in to pee.
Very yucky spot!

I've never penned up the other 2 geldings so have no idea.

My very fastidious mare, who goes off trail to pee, always pees and poops
before she gets into a trailer, will not pee in a trailer, but put her in a
stall and run and she becomes a filthy beast.  She doesn't care where she
goes and doesn't even care if she lays in it.  She's spent most of her life
in pasture and it's just naturally neater.  She doesn't know she can control
the neatness when she's penned.

Marlene