trailers

I'm just curious, has anyone ever had any problems with axles on Featherlite trailers? The bearings on my trailer (right rear tire) have burned out at least 8 times, ruined two sets of brakes and one set of tires. This is a 97 trailer. I have never had an accident. Now I have to have the whole axle replaced. Also my door fell off about 3 months ago. Just fell off! So all in all, I have spent a couple of thousand dollars on this trailer just to keep it maintained. Does that sound right?? Lisa Salas, The odd fArm  Hmmm, that's odd, my damn door just fell off and my tire is on fire!