AERC National

Kathy Mayeda wrote:

>After AERC people have been putting together the National Championships, AHSA comes with an un->negotiable proclamation after the venue and date has been established.  At least FEI has in it’s >language the word “negotiation”.

 I'm sorry, but this shouldn't even be open for discussion.  The AERC National Championship ride should remain just that.  Run by AERC.  No joint ventures allowed.  Come on, can't we keep one ride, especially this one, free from FEI, AHSA, or USET intervention?  This is all silly.  Do any of you really want to pay these outrageous costs involved with the other entities?  Or the bullshit that comes along with their silly rules?  Come on.

Keep the doors open for International Competition, as long as those doors revolve; in other words, they don't only go one way.  The AERC National Championship ride must remain just that.  You put FEI or AHSA or any other organization in there and it will no longer be the AERC Championship ride.

cya,

Howard