Re: AHSA

----- Original Message -----
From: Kathy Mayeda
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 2:23 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: AHSA

I’ve always wondered why we were even involved with AHSA to begin with.

I do support the Barney and the Board and applaud Valery Kanavy for their
stance in this whole affair.  To me this is a much larger threat to AERC than
FEI!

K.

I do believe one has bought in the other as far as it effects endurance.  In fact the way I see the relationship is UAE brings in FEI which, in turn, brings in AHSA, so FEI can function for UAE.  And the whole thing is protected by rule Catch 22.  haha.

Man, where is my Endurance News?  I just hate the friggen post office; they lost their coolness as soon as they stopped delivering by horseback.  If it ain't First Class, you won't see it till the next millennium.

So, just what did my gal, Val, say in Endurance News?  Someone, please tell me.  I'm dying here.

cya,

Howard