Bone???

I always hear in the endurance horse sales world the words "good bone".
What is considered "good bone".  I am looking at a horse that is 6 and the
lady who is selling her is very much into endurance and she says this mare
doesn't have as good of bone as some of the others and that is why she is
less expensive.  She said that there is no reason why she couldn't carry a
rider of my size though (118 lbs).  What is the criteria to use when
determining whether or not a horse has enough bone to carry a certain
weight?  I have bought 2 Arabs now and this will be my 3rd because the other
2 did not work out.  I do not want anymore mistakes!!  Please help me.

Thanks
Angie