RIDING OUT!!! First ride out of our gate since 24th Feb, 2001!!!

Judith Stirling alan_judith@talk21.com
Hi all!!

Feeling GREAT - first ride out from our smallholding set high in the Welsh
hills (UK) - since the scurge of Foot & Mouth took hold we have been in an
infected area & unable to ride our horses.  The restricions here (in mid
Powys, mid Wales) have just been lifted.  So, now today I've enjoyed 3 1/2
hrs riding (two horses) covered about 20 miles on the hills - supposed to
have just walked!!! Tell that to the horse!!  Was very surprised how fit &
well the two of them felt after so long off, suppose they have kept well
gamboling about the fields with the other horses!!

Not sure what I'm going to feel like tomorrow (OK at moment!!)  but only
twelve weeks after I've had an abdominal hysterectomy!

Tomorrow - we will be off again over them there hills!!

Happy riding!!!

Judith