XP in Austin, Nevada

I found a connection at the library, they are only open four hours today
and a ton of people want to access the internet on their one line, so I
will probably only be able to upload one set of photos.  XP riders are
walking up and down the streets here  -- Austin is a small town, about 200
people live here.  It's an old town, they don't even have a grocery store
here.  Our basecamp at the rodeo grounds is really nice.  Dave is reshoeing
both of my horses today, their feet have grown so much.  Our rest days go
by so fast, and it's hard to believe that we only have four more riding
days left.   k

photos are here, I'm sending some from July 22
now:  www.endurohorse.com    do a search for XP or else XP 2001