Re: RC: Ansur saddle opinions?

Nina,
    I have used an Ansur since December and feel it is the best saddle I have owned, and I have owned several. I used tohave a Sports Saddle and i liked it also, but it really cannot compare to the Ansur for workmanship or for balanced seat. I have three horses that I use the Ansur on and have not had a sore back yet. For myself I feel it gives a nice deep seat that has saved me from being dumped. It is very balanced and the stirrup placement is well centered. i have heard some incidences with the company concerny customer complaints.
    I would definetely reccommend it for any endurance rider.
Roxanne