Re: RC: Anyone riding after Lumbar fusion?

My mom had lumbar fusion in 1961 due to a riding accident (compression
fracture of 3 or 4 lumbar vertebrae).  She was pregnant at the time, and
as soon as she could, she got back on a horse.  She continued to ride
hard for many decades (including over 3 or 4 thousand miles of distance
riding on a horse that jigged like a lunatic - I could never ride him
comfortably!) & back trouble was never a problem.

My vote is get the surgery!

-Abby B