Mariposa "Run For The Gold" Endurance Rides

We have just updated our web page to reflect our rides coming up on June 30 - July 1.  We are putting on a 30 - 60 and 2 day 100.  The 100 will be 50 each day.  Forms are available online at:  http:/home.yosemite.net/~wildcat

They are also linked to the AERC ride Calendar.  It has been quite chilly here in Mariposa, California  with snow this past Monday down to the 2500' elevation.

For those of you who do not know, our ride benefits our local 4-H equine project.  Last year we were able to take 11
4-Hers to the Cow Palace - The kids had great fun.  Thanks to everyone who supported us.

Our head vet this year is Roger Hanes.  He is really great and we are looking forward to a terrific ride this year.

If you have any questions, please email privately or telephone 209-742-7895.

Thanks,

Richard Theodore