Re: RC: apple pulp as a feed?

In a message dated 1/18/01 6:40:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michrowe@redwrench.com writes:

ridecamp@endurance.net

My husband feed white tail deer through the fall and winter months - We have
a friend that owns an orchard and offered him as much apple pulp as he could
use - - Deer - like horses, love apple and would not touch the stuff..

I've never tried to feed it to the horses - after the deer snuffed it.

Debbie - NH