Zorses

We have a zebra x horse, mare here in South Africa that does endurance. Dun
with zebra stripes on the legs neck and face, a very stiff mane that stands
straight up but a horse tail. She is a consistent finisher but her owners
find her slow (they say she has too strong a self preservation instinct too
go fast especially on hot days), contrary to the beleif that Zebras are mean
and unrideable she is very loving and is ridden by an 8 year old.

Celeste (South Africa)

Ps. As far as I know she finished our 3 day 200km championships as well.

I'D RATHER BE RIDING !