Need advice - Relocating to Washington, DC area

Susan Shook ridesalot@juno.com
My husband and I are planning on relocating to the Washington DC area this spring.  We will be taking our 3 horses with us.  I would appreciate any information on good places to live within
1-2 hours of Washington DC.

Advice I need:
*Where to live that is close to National Forest and also on a train line.  Will want to purchase horse property.
*Availability of grass hay in that area.

Please respond privately to "ridesalot@juno.com".  Thank you very much.