scratches

In regards to the discussion about scratches, I thought I would throw into
the pot that sometimes a high alfalfa diet can also exacerbate scratches.
It had slipped my mind until it came up in conversation with Karen Sweaney
last night (Queen of Scratches)<g> so thought I'd mention it.

When I was still living in So Cal, where alfalfa is king, I sure saw alot of
grumpy, scratchy, unhappy horses that solved alot of problems once they were
off the alfalfa.

Just another two cents.

I'm on my way on Friday to go give a talk at the Central region convention,
looking forward to catching up and saying hi to a bunch of you.

Susan G