LED therapy?

For all you guys out there with horses with ringbone, navicular or any other
'incurable' ailment, the vet that did Isabella's prepurchase exam, Dr. Bradley,
told me about this new high tech treatment that uses the frequency of LED lights
to treat these diseases.  He's been using it for about 2 years and has had
wonderful positive results, even resulting in sound horses again.  Price range
is about $300-400 for a 3 week lease on the machine, you have to expose the area
to the LED lights for about 40 min a day depending on the severity of the
disease.  The frequency is also adjusted to whether you're treating something
like cataracts or navicular, sore muscles, pulled tendon, whatever.  They're
trying to get it approved in humans now.. I've read several articles about this
new technology and it's kind of hard to believe light frequency can 'cure' these
types of diseases..  Has anyone out there used this technology?

Julienne