Re: RC: RE: AERC President

In a message dated 1/15/01 1:47:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wsabg@t-online.de writes:

<< does this mean that you have
 to ELECT a new President? Does this mean that you have to count votes? If
 so, do you really think to get a new President in 2001??? >>

This will only be a problem if the person running is from the great state of
Florida, is a first cousin of our Secretary of State, and is, also, related
to the Governor.

We all know that such a thing could never ever happen and that it's not
something we should worry about.  And I'm pretty sure that AERC has a rule
denying anyone from Florida, especially if his first name is Chad, perform a
recount if the race is a close one.

cya,
Howard