Camping at Biltmore Estate, NC?

Does anyone have information about camping at Biltmore?  Or a contact
person/website/email?  If you can email me privately, that would be great.

Unless arrangements for Biltmore come through, it looks like our convoy of
three rigs/four riders are heading south from western NY to East Fork Stables
(Jamestown), TN, during the third week of February.  Two of use are heading
from there to the Hallelujah Ride in SC for our first ride of the season.
Thanks to everyone who sent suggestions, links, etc., from my request of a
few weeks back.

We are all ears if any of you has suggestions re: trails to ride/avoid,
places to visit, good places for dinner, etc.

Again, thank you!

--Patti Stedman