Re: RC: Re: Kudzu- what is it? & riding out again!!!

Oh heck, we can do better than that here in Michigan Truman.  Michigan
winters kill it dead.  Along with the fireants, ticks, african bees and other
various malignant-sounding pests I've heard of but never seen.  (Except when
visiting "down south.")
We do have the accidentally introduced Zebra mussle that is wreaking havoc in
the Great Lakes, but they don't really seem to bother the horses much.

Trish & King David
Grand Blanc, (kudzu free) Michigan

In a message dated 07/19/2001 9:33:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,